Sébastien Bailet-Kojima is an Osteopath D.O. who was born in 1991 in Paris, France.
He is a native speaker in French, Japanese and fluent in English.
After 5 years of studies and a few months of home consultation in France, he created his own company Osteo Japan who offers osteopathy sessions by appointment in Shinjuku, Tokyo or home consultation:
- Graduated from Holistéa Collège Ostéopathique Européen (certified by the French Ministry of Health and Higher Education, registered at RNCP level 1) in Cergy-Pontoise near Paris, France in 2017
- Pediatric certification in 2017
- Experience in multiple sports events: Pirelli (Motorcycle racers at Circuit du Val de Vienne) and EDHEC Sailing Cup in 2017
- Establishment of Osteo Japan in Shinjuku, Tokyo in 2018
- An active member of CCI France Japon (French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan) since 2018
- Partner of the All France Rugby Club since 2019